I hope you enjoyed the previous blog about the sure ways of getting fired from your boss. Well if you really want to wreck your job and guarantee your boss dislikes you then do go ahead and do what I mentioned in the previous blog. As you can see I am starting to enjoy using reverse psychology, because our brains are so used to being told the opposite that it makes us actually think twice, at least sometimes I hope!
But today I am writing in a positive context and hope it makes you want to think on a deeper level. As you can obviously read the title of the blog, in life it is necessary to fall in love with many things to be a success. As the self development field is growing day by day and I believe so it should. We should try to improve ourselves everyday no matter of our sex or age. Because once we self improve then not only can we help others, but more importantly we help OURSELVES!
So you are probably thinking, right Musart I get it, I need to love everything in order to achieve success, but how and why should I love my boss? He/she bloody hates me! He/she is the worst person to be around, the list can go on and on…
But why do we FEEL our bosses are like that? Look I get it it’s not easy to love certain people in our lives, but we can try to love those who negatively impact us, because I am a firm believer that no body is good or bad, everyone is a teacher. EVERY single person that comes in contact with you is there to teach you a lesson. Even when you think they were a waste of time, how would you have known they were a waste of time had they not appeared in the first place?!
SO heres a few tips in acknowledging your boss and maybe just maybe actually loving them.
- As I always teach my clients and audience, gratitude is the key to EVERYTHING. So the first thing you need to do to take that little edge off from disliking your boss is to write ten things you appreciate about them and WHY!
- Write 10 things you appreciate about your job and why. This should be easy as without your job you would not have a roof over your head and pay your bills.
- Try to put yourself in your bosses position, its not easy being a leader, so give them the benefit of the doubt.
- Work passionately at what ever you do. If you dislike your job or work then consequently you will start to dislike anything attached, i.e. your boss.
- Having a positive outlook will consequently attract the positives into your life, just have the patience for it!
- Always look for 10 positives in every negative situation with your boss. This will make you rise above the negative situation and walk away with 10 lessons.
- Have a sense of respect towards your boss, because without them you wouldn’t be in a job.
I hope the above has got you thinking and make you want to run into work tomorrow morning and give your boss a hug lol. Well maybe not that much.
” Appreciate whats around you, life will become beautiful beyond your expectations.” – Musart Ellaahi