We all have them at some stage of our lives and believe that goals are essential in achieving what we want to for our dreams to come true. Or are you one of those who is actually fed up of hearing the word goal. Because nowadays the whole world is so fixated in a rat race and full of making achievements or even competing with their fellow peers.
But theres a part of you who had this nudging dream thats been on your mind or bucket list but for some reason it isnt happening no matter how much you think you are trying. Or you have put it on the table and left it to the never ending tommorrow.
This blog is exactly just about that how NOT to achieve your goal because there must be a particular art to it. Here are some tips on how to NOT to achieve them from my experience…
1. Make excuses and lots of them! Because we always have a lot of reasons why things can’t be done.
2. Never make a to do list or add a date to when to achieve your goal. To do lists and dates set for goals are for losers!
3. Stop taking time out to research how to achieve your goal. STOP GOOGLING NOW!
4. Procrastinate like you have a million dollars. Things can always be done later or postponed, like your life.
5. Stop believing it will ever happen because come on all that stuff only happens in the movies! Come on face reality!
6. Anyone who reminds you of your goal tell them its their fault why its not happening. Because you are clearly never to blame. Trust me they won’t ever mention it again.
7. Spend any spare time you ever get on Youtube, social media and especially Netflix. Because those cats doing silly things is way more interesting!
8. Stick to doing nothing about your goal. Absolutely NOTHING! I mean it!
9. Complain to everyone around you what you could have been and deserve to be. Because you know you are the real deal they just can’t see it like you. It’s all the things that are getting in the way to blame, not you.
10. Rinse and repeat.
“Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali